Did You Know?
Every litre of Chevron fuel sales contributes to the success of ACTA.
If you earn a living in the Alberta construction trucking industry, we encourage you to support the only trucking association representing the issues affecting you. In addition to supporting your industry, membership in ACTA has several additional benefits outlined below:
Access to a fuel discount program through Chevron Cardlock - yearly
savings through this discount program can more than cover your annual
membership dues (Chevron Cardlock credit application).
This program gives the opportunity for individual truckers as well as small and medium sized companies to have the opportunity to purchase Cardlock diesel fuel at very competitive prices.
For further details on the fuel discount program please contact Chevron via phone at (604) 668-5411 or via email at email@example.com.
For more information regarding locations visit http://www.chevron.ca/our-businesses/retail-commercial/chevron-commercial-cardlock-network
- Quarterly newsletter - updates on membership benefits; details on upcoming member meetings; industry news; updates on federal, provincial and municipal government affairs activities
- Members-only website access - the members-only section of the ACTA website includes a job board (both for companies looking for drivers and for drivers looking for work) and a classifieds section
- Bi-monthly membership meetings - meetings typically include a presentation by an ACTA affiliate member, an update from the ACTA president on upcoming initiatives, and an open forum where members can share concerns with the Board and fellow members
- Strength in numbers - opportunity to express your opinion to governments and administrators through the united voice of ACTA
- Regular membership is open to owner-operators of motor vehicles engaged in the business of transporting material relating to construction in the province of Alberta
- Affiliate membership is open to suppliers and other companies interested in supporting ACTA. Affiliate members cannot vote or hold office in the Association.
The below table outlines membership fees for 2010. Numbers include GST.
|Membership Category||Annual Dues|
1 - 5 trucks
6 - 12 trucks
13 - 21+ trucks